Thursday 18 May 2017

Session 02 (Agent Jasper)

***What a mess.
Moving to the top of the hill the farm below proved to be wildly different than the plans had led us to believe. Unsurprising as it was unlikely the house we had seen in the drawings could hold an orphanage.

***I had no idea what I was looking at. Bearded ladies, children playing in the rain and what sounded like Russian marching songs playing over a scratchy PA system.
One of the children seemed to stare straight at us I know he couldn't see us but it gave me chills.

*** Next thing I knew and a dog had walked out of the shrubs it seemed sedate.  Jagger tries doping it with laced meat. Dog casually ignored meat and then just as casually choose to bite me instead and then just stand there. I was forced to dispatch the dog with my fire axe. Not something I'm happy about.

***Things now go from bad to worse as Jagger the "medic" tended my wound he cinched it too tight and I yelled. I could tell from the motion and cries from below that we have lost the element of surprise. I should have bitten down on something but the wound isnt even bad enough to slow me down now so I guess Jagger might not be used to live humans.

***Things start to move quickly and Jason finally takes action. Passing me his long arm he mutters something about no weapons and darts off with Jude around the back of the farm,

***Not 100% catching the plan I take Jagger and we scout for an over watch position to cover whatever Jason intends.

***After more foreign shouting someone with a spotlight starts probing the tress in the same direction where Jason and Jude had been heading.
I went through everything Id been told. Quiet. No weapons. No Cowboys. and take aim on the freak with the spotlight and wait.

***Not long after the freak starts firing into the trees and I pull the trigger dropping him and hopefully freeing the others to move, At this point I decide that there is no plan and its time to seize the initiative. Jagger and I move on the small cabin. Planning between us to breach it and clear it to use as a staging point to support the cover the movement of the others and then pivot to the house once the barn is cleared.

***The cabin was fortified but not very well. Jagger and I quickly broke through boarded window and into what seemed to be a quaint country kitchen. Right down to the confusing smell of fresh baked cookies. Before we could move to the next room a wretched lady approaches us. She started to ramble and my skin prickled and I was hit by a wave of nausea. Realising it had to be the old lady Jason warned us about I shot her cleanly at point blank with buckshot before her ramblings can do real damage.

***As she fell the prickling sensation increased and as I started to move towards the next room she sat back up I didnt have time to consider how but the sickness is rising in me.
 Jagger fired quickly but his solid shot punches the wall next to her but it cleared my mind and I was able to cycle the shot gun and aim for the head but nothing happened.

****I dropped the gun and grabbed up the axe but not before the wretch screamed and my set my skin on fire. At the time I thought her power had been greatly overstated but what I felt was only the side effects of the horror wrought on Jagger. Throwing my full weight behind the axe I put it cleanly through her head and she dropped. This time she didn't stir.

*** I cant even start to explain what happened to Jagger. The skin on his hands had seemed to bubble up in lesions and he was yammering about not being able to see anything though his eyes seemed fine. How had the wretch done it? At this point my Skin Prickled again and I moved over to the body and put a solid slug through whats left of her head and took my axe back. For some reason this failed to settle me

*** My First aid training proved pretty useless so I made secured the are as best I could and prepared to move Jagger. Thankfully I heard Jude's voice calling form the front door and before long I was joined by him and Jason who went through the last two rooms. From their reaction and descriptions there was some seriously weird things. I wanted to look but I could tell I was nearing my limit for this evil and we still hadn't even found the kids.

***It seemed we had regained the momentum so we moved on the main house. Despite high adrenaline we seemed to come together more cohesively and moved through room by room till we found the children. We assumed them all to be innocents until attacked by a young girl. She managed to knife me before I floored her with the axe. Happy that we had everything under control until Jason came in yelling about us not killing the girl. We argued back that she was a kid but he just put a bullet between the eyes and ended the argument. I'm not sure I'm OK with this but I need to find out more about whats going on so keep quiet.

***As we secure the kid in one of the rooms Jagger somewhat recovered from his wounds starts firing of his shot gun in what he says is a move that will motivate the kids to obey. Thankfully Jason took his shot gun away in what I see as a move to protect the rest of us. Jagger was fine going into the cabin but since then has been a little loose.

***As we start the packing up I come across Jagger "investigating the bodies" and prepping them for disposal with his scalpel.
He says this is how he is used to dealing with bodies, perhaps explaining his botched first aid attempt.

***After Jude and I move the bodies out to the lake we realise that Jagger hasn't done it properly and I try to do it but its the breaking point for me and there is no way I can go on.

***I know Jude is worried about the kids we left with Jason so when Jagger arrives I suggest he goes back to pick up Jason and the kids in the van. I'm worried about the kids but also after what ive seen here and on that day it could be best that we just let Jason deal with it.

***Later when we meet up in town they have the kids with them so maybe Jason's phone calls weren't a cover of get rid of Jude. I see the kid who had looked at us on the hill and as he looks back at me another dog walks over. Its too much like the first of that night so I put the axe to work again. Someone sedates the kids and I suggest we stash them back where we met in Boston till Jason and A cell work their shit out.

***Jude and I take the van and now its just one more crappy road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts